3herosoft Audio Maker
Convert audio to MP3/WMA, rip Audio CD and burn MP3/WMA to Audio/MP3/WMA CD
3herosoft Audio Maker can burn music CDs from various audio (inlcude MP3, WMA, WAV, M4A, AAC, AC3, OGG, and FLAC) and video formats (include AVI, MPEG, WMV, MP4, 3GP, MOV, and RM), rip Audio CDs to popular audio formats, and convert audios between popular audio formats.
3herosoft Audio Maker can convert multiple audio files as well as extract audio from videos, rip CD tracks and save as multiple audio formats, burn Audio CD and convert an audio file to various audio formats at the same time.
Compared with other similar software, 3herosoft Audio Maker has many additional features as follows:
1. Burn music CDs from audio (include MP3, WAV, WMA, M4A) and video formats (inlcude AVI, WMV, MOV, SWF, RM, MPEG4, 3GP);
2. Rip Audio CD tracks to MP3, WAV, WMA, M4A, MP2, AAC, AC3, FLAC, OGG and AU with fast ripping speed;
3. Convert among popular audio formats, such as MP3, WAV, WMA, M4A, AAC, AC3, MP2, FLAC, and AU;
4. Extract audio from AVI, MPEG2, MP4, 3GP, MOV, M4V, H.264/AVC, RM, RMVB, WMV, SWF, etc., video formats;
5. Customize audio files with some parameter settings: Bit Rate, Sample Rate, Channel, Volume and Codec;
6. Trim video files to convert selected video/audio clips by setting Start Time and Duration in the general panel;
7. Edit ID3 tags of audio files like Title, Author, Album, and Genre to enrich multimedia library;
8. Simultaneously convert multiple video and audio files in batch to save much time;
9. During process of audio conversion, run 3herosoft Audio Maker in the background to save resources;
10. Provide two favorite skins for choosing;
• CPU >1GHz Intel or AMD CPU. 512 MB RAM or above.
Operating system: Win XP, Win Vista
Release date: 2010-05-19
Downloads last week: 0